Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
You take one glass.....
opus
Fill it with vanilla ice cream, pour in raw milk, then sprinkle about a teaspoon of your favorite grind on the top and stir.

ginny
WOW, I am off to buy some 'screeeem'
to try this.

ginny

thanks for posting

lzsbearly
That sounds too good to pass up. I think icecream will make the walk home today too.c:3c:3
L'z

bvwelch
Truly raw milk is hard to find these days, unless you have your own goats. :-)

But I do sprinkle the "fines" from my Zass on my ice cream along with a shot of chocolate syrup.

As a youngster, I was skinny - thin as a rail. My grandmother saw it as her personal challenge to fatten me up. Her 'milkshake' was raw milk, raw egg, ice cream and some chocolate syrup. It worked. I have not been skinny for more than 45 years. :-)

-bill

opus

bvwelch wrote:
Truly raw milk is hard to find these days, unless you have your own goats. :-)

Ha...I guess I am so used to having it, I think its the norm. You know, I have never tasted goat milk. We get milk from a guy that sells locally. Much easier than milking my own cows. smile

Kaffee Bitte

opus wrote:
Ha...I guess I am so used to having it, I think its the norm. You know, I have never tasted goat milk. We get milk from a guy that sells locally. Much easier than milking my own cows. smile

I LOVE goats milk! When I am in the mood for a latte anymore that is the only milk I use for them. It is a bit odd compared to normal lattes but it is so thick and creamy! YUM!!!!
Lynn

"Some days it's spice, other days it's bitter dirt."

opus
Lynn,

Dont MAKE me go out and milk a goat this spring...please!!!!

Jump to Forum: