Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
newbie question: Arduino UNO + TC4 Roastlogger
MaKoMo

Is there a way to view the POT output in Artisan? It'd be useful to know the 0-100% setting that the dial is on.

I send the fan and heater power values to Artisan for plotting. I have Artisan set up using the Extra Devices option. aArtisanQ_PID will send the power values to Artisan if PLOT_POWER is defined in user.h.[/quote]
That is great! I want to extend Artisan to allow a way to turn those (or any other readings) additionally into any of the 4 configurable Artisan 10-step events (by default called None, Damper, Fan) for "quantified" visualization of the changes and later (auto/manual) replay.

For example, I added a POT on my old Probat that turns together with the manual damper lever. That POT is connected to a analog input of my frequency drive that is connected via Modbus to Artisan. I record already those values along with the temperatures in my profiles, but they are not yet turned into "quantified" Damper 0-10 "events".

greencardigan
Ok I found the cause of the problem. The PID is getting activated due to the button press detection code running without the LCDapter board connected. My code activates the PID if button1 is pressed. For some reason a button press is detected even though there's no LCDapter/buttons connected.

The fix is to do what you've already done. Comment out the features that aren't being used in the user.h file.

MaKoMo

matteo411 wrote:
Sliders are exactly what I was thinking of! Yes, a test build would be great.
--Matt

You have a PM

Jump to Forum: