Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
CHAD needs help...
ginny
Ok folks the deal is I saw this on FB and thought perhaps some of you may be able to help our old administrator out...

Adoption Fund Raiser $15
I am sipping a lovely cup of coffee: Indian Mysore 'Extra Bold' Nuggets. Mild sweetness of Hot Cocoa on the front, very smooth, silky body, hint of nutty cashew, faint spice in the creamy finish...
We bought some green, un-roasted coffee, and roast it at home, so it's fresh and tasty, never bitter, with no 'funk' or 'twang' after taste that we are supposed to be accustomed to with coffee from the store. Please buy a bag or three! Standard size bag with 12-14oz is only $15 per.
We are adopting a little girl from India. All proceeds (the raw beans cost us about $5 per bag) go to offset some new, unexpected costs. Thank you!

I am having Chad send coffee to my nephew and his bride. If you can help out please do and I cannot thank you enough...

you can email Chad directly at:

seedlingscoffee@gmail.com or PM him from this site.

thanks in advance for your consideration. Chad has no idea I have done this but there are times when we can all stand up for one another.

thanks,

ginny

party

tiki served after 7PM

and just so you know the Maysore Nuggets are one of my personal favorites...
Edited by ginny on 08/21/2013 2:23 PM

seedlings
I am (sheepishly) very grateful for you to post this over here Ginny! While I haven't been posting here at HRO for many months now, I am of course, still roasting at home. We are adopting a little girl from India, waiting on the very final stages of paperwork before traveling to bring her home, and that should happen by March or April 2014 (we hope sooner).

While this Mysore Nuggets batch is not a knock your socks off kind of coffee, it is very appropriate for the cause at hand - and a great daily drinker kind of cup.

Blessings and thanks,
CHAD
Roaster: CoffeeAir II 2# DIY air roaster
Grinder: Vintage Grindmaster 500
Brewers: Vintage Cory DCU DCL, Aeropress, Press, Osaka Titanium pourover

ginny
Chad,

you have given and given to HRO - it's payback time from the rest of us to you.

thanks for all you have done.

love to you and the family,

ginny

please let us know how all works out...

rockon
Edited by ginny on 08/21/2013 5:45 PM

CharcoalRoaster
I love this! Ginny, kudos to you for posting this for the HRO community. I know exactly what Chad is going through as my wife and I are in the final stages of adopting a little girl from Uganda. We are just waiting for a court date to bring her home (hopefully within the next two weeks).

Chad, please PM me with your paypal info and I'll do what I can with what little cash we have left from our adoption journey.

God bless your boldness to bring an orphan into your family.

allenb
Hey Chad, long time since talking to you! You're in our prayers for a smooth and successful journey and return with your daughter! Make sure you post photos of the newcomer when you guys return.

I'm in for one bag, shoot me a pm as well.

Allen
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

seedlings
I already knew this, but let me say out loud that this humble group of online coffee connoisseur friends are simply extraordinary.

PMs sent.

CHAD

tiopaeng
Chad, count me in and send me your Paypal info. Prayers and I hope everything goes smooth with this adoption.

Tiopaeng

JackH
Hi Chad,

I would like to purchase a bag too. Please PM me your info.

Best Wishes to you,
Jack
---Jack

KKTO Roaster.

ginny
You guys are amazing and I want to thank each of you for stepping up to help.

Be it a bag-o-beans or your prayers it all helps Chad and family.

Thanks so much.

love to all,

ginny

roar

seedlings
Please include the shipping address in the paypal notes. For whatever reason, paypL isn't showing me the addresses. Maybe because it is a gift?

Thanks again and again.

CHAD

JackH
Forgot about the address, sent you a PM

Jack
---Jack

KKTO Roaster.

JETROASTER
Hello Chad,
Best wishes on a smooth process. I'm in for 2 bags if a company check is good for you. PM an address and a total.
Be well, you are missed. Cheers, -Scott

David
Hi CHAD

I'm in for two.
Richest blessings on you for adopting a child.

David

coffeeroastersclub
Hello Chad. I just paypaled $15 to your seedlingscoffee@gmail.com address. I've always wanted to try the indian mysore and this just put me over the edge. Best of luck with the adoption.

Len
"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee." ~Abraham Lincoln

ginny
Len:

you will love the Maysore, smooth and graceful coffee...

thanks Len for you support to Chad ad family.

ginny

seedlings
Thank you everyone!!!
But please wait

I am coming to the end of the Indian stash, so please postpone your generosity.

I should be able to fill requests made before this post.

Thank you, thank you thank you!

CHAD

allenb
Well, that's just great. I was fixing to order a pallet from you on Monday but oh well. thumbdown

One bag will be just fine!

Allen
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

Koffee Kosmo
I would participate but I am to far away
So I would be happy to make a long distance donation from the KK family unit to the CHAD family unit

Wink wink - nudge nudge - say no more
PM me if you want to take up the offer

KK
I home roast and I like it. Designer of the KKTO
Roaster Build information
https://homeroast...ad_id=1142

https://docs.goog...lide=id.i0
Blog - http://koffeekosm...gspot.com/

Bezzera Strega, Mazzer Robur Grinder, Pullman Tamper Convex,
(KKTO) Turbo Oven Home Roaster.

CharcoalRoaster
Received my nuggets in the mail this afternoon and I can't wait to brew some up in the morning. Cheers Chad - glad to support your mission.

seedlings
If you have not received at least one of the following:
1) your requested coffee
2) shipping or other details from me

Check your email and PMs, then please let me know if I have overlooked anyone. Thanks!

CHAD

ginny
Chad:

My nephew and his bride LOVED your Maysore...

thanks again for the wonderful opportunity to help out.

ginny

beach

Jump to Forum: