Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Exception: ser.ARDUINOTC4temperature(): Arduino could not set channels@line
exer31337
I am trying to figure out what causes this error? When I use RoastLoggerMax6675-Behmor I get this error for about as long as it takes to restart the Arduino which it appears to do whenever it is connected. When I use my own code I can correct it by changing the loop timing but I only get an ET temp and lose the BT temp. I can only guess that it has something to do with timing or perhaps by removing the code for the ambient temp sensor it has caused it to throw the error. The problem is I have no idea what causes the error so I am dumbfounded on where to start trying to fix it. FYI serial outputs on the left of screen shot work, right of screenshot do not.

Screenshot didn't post it was just showing Arduino logger had t1 and t2 the same
Edited by exer31337 on 06/06/2023 1:26 AM

renatoa
Instead screenshot, please post the log as text, copy-paste.
Is one of the rare examples where words are more useful than a picture smile
Text can be browsed and quoted, a picture is limited for such scenario.

exer31337
version = 2.8.2 13 08:26:51.991 Exception: ser.ARDUINOTC4temperature(): Arduino could not set channels@line 5808 12 08:26:49.580 Exception: ser.ARDUINOTC4temperature(): Arduino could not set channels@line 5808 11 08:26:45.957 Exception: ser.ARDUINOTC4temperature(): Arduino could not set channels@line 5808 .... over and over.

Thank you.

exer31337
Although I would like to know what causes this error I just removed 90% of all my changes to the original code and now it is working.

Jump to Forum: