Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hello From China TAIHO Coffee Beans Color Sorter Machine
ChinaTaiho
By partnering with TAIHO, coffee producers and roasters can unlock new levels of quality, consistency, and efficiency, empowering them to elevate the coffee experience and solidify their position in the market.
With a single-plate capacity of 1-1.5 tons per hour and a remarkable reject-to-good ratio of up to 10:1, the TAIHO Coffee Bean Sorting Machine is designed to handle diverse coffee bean varieties and cater to the varying needs of the industry. Its user-friendly interface and intuitive controls make it easy for operators to monitor and adjust the sorting parameters, optimizing efficiency and minimizing manual labor requirements.
www.chinacolorsort.com/upload/2024-01/170537492267838400.jpg
TAIHO Coffee Bean Sorting/Grading Machine is empowering coffee producers and roasters to elevate the quality of their products and delight discerning coffee connoisseurs worldwide.

allenb
Hi Taiho, sounds like a great sorting machine!

I would be interested in one that can sort anywhere from 30 grams up to 500 grams once a week. Needs to be very compact and not take up much room in my shop! A plus would be if it could also sort different color jelly beans and in the same throughput capacity.

Let me know cost and lead time delivered to my shed.

Thank you,
HRO
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

ChinaTaiho
Edited by ChinaTaiho on 05/30/2024 1:06 AM
TAIHO Coffee Bean Sorting/Grading Machine is empowering coffee producers and roasters to elevate the quality of their products and delight discerning coffee connoisseurs worldwide.

ChinaTaiho

allenb wrote:

Hi Taiho, sounds like a great sorting machine!

I would be interested in one that can sort anywhere from 30 grams up to 500 grams once a week. Needs to be very compact and not take up much room in my shop! A plus would be if it could also sort different color jelly beans and in the same throughput capacity.

Let me know cost and lead time delivered to my shed.

Thank you,
HRO

Maybe this is not possible, your production volume is too small, and using our machines may not be a cost-effective plan.

allenb
Now I feel bad! I was only joking about this to see if your post was from a bot or a real human and I’m going to assume a real human. No, I don’t have any need for a sorting machine for my little home roasting needs but thanks for responding anyway.
I’m pretty sure we don’t have any large production roasting members here but if we do and the need arises, I’m sure they will be in touch.
Thanks,
HRO
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

ChinaTaiho

allenb wrote:

Now I feel bad! I was only joking about this to see if your post was from a bot or a real human and I’m going to assume a real human. No, I don’t have any need for a sorting machine for my little home roasting needs but thanks for responding anyway.
I’m pretty sure we don’t have any large production roasting members here but if we do and the need arises, I’m sure they will be in touch.
Thanks,
HRO

It doesn't matter. Spam bot are everywhere.
Our sorting machine are excellent in the coffee bean sorting industry, whether it is Green coffee, Roasted coffee or coffee cherry. We are from China, and we can provide both mini machine for home workshops and large machine for large processing plants. Because this is a Roasted coffee Bean enthusiasts forum, if anyone wants to become our distributor in the coffee bean industry in your country to make a profit, you can also contact me.
Very friendly forum, very very thank you!
www.chinacolorsort.com/upload/2023-12/170165878166786100.jpg
www.chinacolorsort.com/upload/2023-11/170055145293452200.jpg

allenb
Good to hear you are not a bot! I was assuming your smallest sorter would take up my entire living room but looks like you can offer much smaller machines!

Hoping you have great success in your endeavors

Jump to Forum: